May 26, 2010

My Wedding Playlist


Sesekali boleh dong berimajinasi jauuuuh ke masa depan. Hmmm, kali ini tentang beberapa lagu favorit saya yang saat ini ada di folder ‘wedding playlist’ dan suatu saat nanti saya berharap bisa dinyanyikan pada hari paling indah dalam kehidupan saya :)




Tiga lagu favorit saya di antaranya adalah:
1. I finally found someone
2. From this moment
3. Now and forever

Lagu-lagu indah tersebut memang everlasting dan maknanya sangat dalam. Saya bisa mendengarkan lagu ini berkali-kali tanpa bosan. Yuk, kita simak liriknya:


I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE (Bryan Adams Feat. Barbara Streisand)


I finally found someone
That knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one
That makes me feel complete
It started over coffee
We started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things
The best things begin

This time is different
And it's all because of you
It's better than it's ever been
'Cause we can talk it though
My favorite line was
"Can I call you sometime"
It's all you had to say
To take my breath away

This is it, oh I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one
To be with every night
'Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone

Did I keep you waiting? I didn't mind
I apologize, baby that's fine
I would wait forever just to know you were mine

You know I love your hair
Are you sure it looks right?
I love what you wear
Isn't it too tight?
You're exceptional
I can't wait for the rest of my life

This is it, oh I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one
To be with every night
'Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone
And whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone


FROM THIS MOMENT ON (Shania Twain)


(I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything
and everything and I will always care. Through weakness
and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse,
I will love you with every beat of my heart.)

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on


NOW AND FOREVER (Richard Marx)



Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage
in my head
You make sense of madness when my sanity
hangs by a thread
I lose my way but still you seam to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see

I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given
to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever
I will be you man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the @me
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the
sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man


4 comments:

guguh said...

ehem...ehem..
tentang pernikahan ni
...^^v

creamy_cha said...

hehe,
latah juga karena kk...
cha suka banget lagu2 ini...
lagunya baguuus :')

guguh said...

iya, lagunya emang bagus tuh
Btw, kmren waktu di duta STAN Icha katanya nyanyi ya?
nyani apa sih?

creamy_cha said...

Iyaaa,bagus T.T
oooh, cha english speech trus endingnya nyanyi especially for you...
ga nyangka icha pede banget waktu itu, huhuhu *padahal suaranya kayak kejepit pintu*