June 21, 2010

Just Smile :)

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...
If you smile
With your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile if you'll just...


In this dark night, I’m drawn in confusion. Confused about what’s going on at some hours coming. I’m overwhelmed in this disturbing sadness. Sad because I can’t believe what I’ve heard. Sad because I trust though I should not.

Why?

One reason: It sucks.

***


Is it wrong if I cry?
I’m pretty fine. Because what?
First, I know that people laughing with you wouldn’t be people crying with you.
People hanging out with you wouldn’t be people holding on for you.
But, there is someone. True friend.

Second, ego can kill your friend.
When time goes by and loses its beauty, when life gets harder and gets stolen of its humanity, helping can be so precious. Competition is on the top rank. And self importance really makes us forget about the need of sharing, the joy of loving, and the tears of forgiving.

“Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.” – Albert Einstein quotes

Third, it’s definitely important to have heart.
Heart to see that you can’t always get what you want.
Heart to smile beyond the hurting pain.
Heart to give hand to people that need.
Heart to forgive, heart to love, and heart to understand.
Because right here, your soul exists.

***

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you'll just smile…

***


But, God never leaves us
And still, we can survive
What can be better than this? :)

Life changes, people change, but please, heart and virtues stay here...

2 comments:

Yoga Azmat Khan said...

sorry I couldn't help ^^'...

but I'll always stay beside you, support you, with all my might :). cross my heart.

crying is healthy, but it will be healthier if there's someone to wipe your tears and restore your smile :D. let your beloved ones do it.

creamy_cha said...

it's okay, yoga :)
you don't have to,,

thank you. as i've said for many times, you've done more than enough ^^