June 23, 2010

What makes girl look great?

What makes girl look great? Her secret.
That’s why tears become so precious to let go.
Trouble is enough to be answered with “I’m fine”.
And being single fighter is much better than being accompanied by someone.

What makes girl look great? Her secret.
They say that I’m complicated.
Because, sometimes, my silence has explained everything.
Just read me though I’m unreadable.
Because what we need is being appreciated not being praised.
And it’s more than enough.

What makes girl look great? Her secret.
Being an ordinary is okay, but I don’t want to.
So, I’ll keep my secret by myself.
Until I've found the right person and the perfect moment.
Because what we need is trust.
Not to be guarded because we’re weak, but to be supported that we’re tough.

And what makes man look great?
Very simple, but, that’s still a secret.
Just read me though I’m unreadable.
And you’ll see, I don’t have to say a word to make it known.

*Inspired by a catchy conversation with a lovely best friend. Thanks for the cute words. And, indeed, I truly believe*

3 comments:

liaputri said...

when we are undervalued, most of us will be getting insecure. but you know, there were many ways of not burdening our conscience, looking away, keeping silent, or crying. but what we have to realize the most is that our added value lies on our secret that they don't know. -that what makes girls look great :)

liaputri said...

when we are undervalued, most of us will be getting insecure. but you know, there were many ways of not burdening our conscience, looking away, keeping silent, or crying. but what we have to realize the most is that our added value lies on our secret that they don't know. -that what makes girls look great :)

amdecarey said...

yes,i aggree...