August 1, 2010

"It’s the same with love, I guess..."


John: Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment?

Cause I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable, empirical data.

Alicia: I’m sorry just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notion of romance. A proof? Verifiable data? Okay.

Well, how big is the universe?

John: Infinite.

Alicia: How do you know?

John: I know because all the data indicate it.

Alicia: But it hasn’t been proven yet.

John: No.

Alicia: You haven’t seen it. How do you know for sure?

John: I don’t. I just believe it.

Alicia: It’s the same with love, I guess.

Now, the part that you don’t know is if I want to marry you…



(Salah satu scene favorit saya di A Beautiful Mind – saat John melamar Alicia)

2 comments:

guruh said...

Greetings..

I've just watched beautiful mind and really touched by the film.

It's coincidence i found your blog when I was searching the photo of John proposed Alicia.

The part of the scene is one of my favorite. How about you ? :)

Sorry my English is not very good.. I'm still learning and learning it. hehehe..


Guruh

creamy_cha said...

Yes, it's my favorite too. That's why i post their conversation here :)

Thanks for visiting my blog, kak guruh :)