November 18, 2010

In A Rush

It came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
why I feel what I feel inside
(In A Rush – Blackstreet)

***

Thank God, thanks for the universe, thanks for the waves, times, and abstraction that create you and me in a chance, in a harmony, in a trust, and in a concreteness: us.

I’m just a loner who doesn’t like the loneliness, but you just come and erase my emptiness.

Everytime I open my eyes, I’m not afraid anymore, because I have you and it’s more than enough.

Because the falling leaves never hate the wind, so do i. I’ll never hate you because I’ve been falling by you.

***

And after 20 years, I open my heart again. Again. Once in a life time.

2 comments:

SOCIO - MOTIVATION said...

Hai Friend, apa khabar?
Saya buat postingan baru nich.
Kalau sempat silahkan mampir di blog saya, yaa…
http://sosiomotivation.blogspot.com
Kita bisa berbagi tentang motivasi.
Selamat menikmati, semoga bermanfaat.
Thanks.

creamy_cha said...

okay, saya udah mampir ke blog Anda :)

sangat motivating :)