August 23, 2012

Just Because

Woman: "Because I have to be strong all the time. It's tiring. I can't be perfect every time. I know that I am used to figuring out everything by myself but all I need is... you want to understand me just a little bit - please, just a little bit. And you don't mind being next to me sometimes, sending me smiley emoticon for relieving my bad morning or a simple goodnight before going to sleep. And please, don't neglect when I miss you. Because it hurts realizing that this feeling becomes useless. I mean nothing for you"  

Man: "So after these far, loving you is just about that? And you want to break it?"  

Woman: "..."  

Man: "Have you ever known that I miss you too much? Everyday. But what can I do? I'm just able to send you prayers - in silence. Because it hurts realizing that I can't help when you need, I can't see your face, I can't hear your voice, and I save everything by myself - in silence. I don't want to make you sad, but I know that I still can't do the best of me. I'm sorry. I don't mean to, I just want you to be tough. If you are, I do believe that it's good for your life dear. Please, I'm sorry. If you don't say, I never know. I don't know that's what you want me to do. I don't know that you miss me too. I don't know..."  

Woman: "Honey..."  

Man: "Yeah?"  

Woman: "I'm sorry"  

Man: "Please help me to make this relationship work out. We won't give up, will we?"



Just because someone doesn't love you as the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have ~

No comments: