September 24, 2012

Do You Know What The Best Thing is?

Do you know what the best thing is? You can calm me down when I feel bad then say 'everything is okay'.

Regret is something that I do not really expect but haunt me often. I feel it when I can't do the best for people I love or I can't satisfy to the things I've done. I'm just trying to handle my negative feeling by focusing to what I still can change instead of blaming myself for the things that do not run well as what I want. I need to appreciate me more.

Do you know what the best thing is? You can let me stay beside you in hours without any boredom and still... I've never felt it is enough. I feel so secure. And when you hold me, yeah, I feel so peaceful and more secure.


I hate when I have to say goodbye and feel like a big losing. I feel like being left without nobody actually leaves me. I hate when time goes fast and I still want to be together - do simple activities, have chitchat, eat together, and look into your eyes deeply. Deeply - until I can inhale gratefulness get into my lungs. I am so grateful.

Do you know what the best thing is? You can inspire me day by day to be someone better with eternal dreams and keep being closer to Allah by sharing happiness to others, to parents, to friends, and not to give up easily. Pray harder and believe.

Do you know what the best thing is? This happiness.

And this spirit that makes me feel alive. Please, do not ever leave me. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard.  

Allah, please guard us to be on Your way. Allah, bless us and do not ever leave us. Allah, please keep these hearts in place and forgive us if our love to Your creations exceeds our love for You.

Image taken from here.

No comments: