March 10, 2013

Random Thought

Sometimes I think I'm not as sweet as what I used to be. I really have no idea why some people pattern me like that - but I am grateful. I always believe that it's the effect of growing up - the effect when relationship, life, jobs, and reality enforce you to be rational. When experience makes your eyes open wider and understand what you didn't and shouldn't do before.

Somehow there is no change in life, right? Adaptation is.

I know that pressure is always everywhere. Sometimes growing-up soul can't stand with this and pressure makes us pressure another. Then I always feel guilty. I know that it is wrong. I am the one who's wrong. And it's not easy to forgive ourselves. I'm sorry, it's not easy.

Judging is also everywhere. Being judge makes us judge another. Human. Human being.

No comments: