April 30, 2013

Jet Lag - but Grateful :D

I am quite nervous to start studying in this campus again with the new status as Diploma Four STAN student. I will be here for more or less 2.5 years. It feels like I am having jet lag while I used to work in office with 7 to 5 working hours, pressures, and time runs so fast - but now here I am. I am in class with books, laptop, and more leisure time. Time walks slower here of course. Or maybe, it's just a part of adaptation, as always.

The registration was held in April 29. My heart beat fast, I couldn't sleep that day. It felt so awkward at first, haha. Most of us changed a lot, but I really missed that situation. We were gathered in Student Centre, we knew each other - it felt so good to meet friends from other institution and shared experiences. Then we were given explanation about syllabus and rules, and speech from Director. I can conclude that it won't be easy, but it won't be hard too. There will be orientation in third week. I have no idea how it will be, huksss. Break the leg! :D

I still stay in Deasy's boarding house in Pondok Jaya until today. I am really thankful to her and her family to be very kind to me. May Allah love you more and more, dear. I hope I can move to my room soon this weekend. I really can't wait. I'm sure Allah will always protect me and teach me to be patient :') Fortunately, I don't feel so lonely these days. But I still wake up too early because mister cock crows and  wakes me up before dawn, LOL. I lose my appetite too - though there are a lot of fairly-cheap-good-culinary here. Come on, not good, icha.

My class has started for three days. I start to enjoy my class. Most of them are seniors, come from various background, and some already got married, but there is no gap - and we feel much younger, haha. The lecturers are awesome. I think my brain burns after freezing for so long, haha. Please brain, be a good partner. Embrace yourself for deadlines, papers and presentations too, LOL.

My outfit style is back like 5 years ago - plain shirts, skirts, and flat shoes. Let me be a cute student, please :D I'm gonna miss my office styles, batik, heels, and some natural make up. Good bye for a while :(

I meet my old friends here too. They don't change at all, still funny and kind. We've been together for 3 years in treasury class. When I walked alone to have dinner, suddenly I met them. They kidnapped and treated me without saying where to go. "Let the employers pay. Students just keep being students" - they said. Oh please I feel like... -___- But yeah! Ah thank you, I don't feel so alone then.


And, at last - him. He will always be my sweetest one. He really works hard these days. He really cares to me. I know that he really tries. I can feel him so close to me. Please, take care your health. May Allah guide you always :')

Ready for May. Ready for new path. Grateful, fight, live younger, and cheriooo!

2 comments:

Monika Yulando Putri said...

Ah... i'm so excited about this new life... Being student makes me more passionated hihi...

gud luck for us ^_^

@chabadres said...

good luck for you too monik :)))