June 20, 2013

Life still feels good. It will always be :)

I think the simplest thing that I can do as a human being to make me human is being grateful. Life - with this up and down stage - still feels good. Though losing trust to your bestfriend makes you difficult to trust somebody else, or broken promises happen - life still feels good.

So, what the progress this far? We have just accomplished our pilot project to educate people about eradication of corruption. I have great team, great friends, a lot of helping hands. We take fifth grade elementary students in SD Negeri 04 Jurang Mangu Timur as our object. We design this education as fun learning by playing games, building team work, watching movie, singing a song, and presenting stories and values which are close with their environment and their simple understanding. It feels great when we can handle this event and so happy to see them being smart and cooperative. I think I have talent in teaching kids ^^ I miss teaching, actually.

Pilot Project :D

Learning makes me feel young. I rejoin conversation club. And, I start to read a lot again. I barely miss the moments when I can hold books with my fingers, it's real - and I feel complete... and the athmosphere which comes after reading them - sadness, fear, thankful, it will always be wonderful. There are three or four books in my list to read before mid test which is only about 10 days later... Bumi Manusia and Pasar Malam by Pramoedya Ananta Toer, Antologi Rasa by Ika Natassa, and P.S. I Love You. Thank you for friends who pleased to lend me them :)

And again, I think the simplest thing that I can do as a human being to make me human is being grateful. Life still feels good. It will always be.

No comments: