August 21, 2013

Patahan #78

Faidza azamta fatawakkal 'alallah, Innallaha yuhibbul mutawakkilin. (Al-Imran : 159)

 "...And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah . Indeed, Allah loves those who rely."

Beautiful, right? ❤

When something feels so far away, so impossible to reach, so difficult to deal with, and I can't believe that I can do it... that verse strengthens me. Say what we need, tell our proposal, do our part, and let Allah do the rests, let us have faith to prepare ourselves receiving surprise from Allah.

Keep calm. Don't doubt, don't be afraid :)

***

By the way, this post-homesick syndrome is killing me. I didn't feel that way when I was in Diploma Three. I don't know why I am much weaker and tend to get lonely these days. I try to accomplish my assignments but my focuses fly everywhere. Please, start your engine, icha, run!

Then, I just get news that our cat has just passed away. Mom feels lonely at home so she has raised some cats and a hen as her friends. Mom cries a lot and misses her so much until she gets sick. Mom, don't be that sad... I wish there were magical door so I could have hugged her.

Virtual hugs will just give you virtual relief. I need real hugs. A lot of free 'pukpuk' to kick these random feelings.

Mom, why are your real hugs that expensive...? :(

1 comment:

kingbunss said...

All u need is an internet connection and laptop.. then video call ur family :) .
Thanks to facebook video chat plug in. :d