September 1, 2013

So, This is Happiness

Happiness is...

When I visited my office and I met friends who greeted me with their smiles, I listened friendly words from my beautiful boss, I sat in my cubicle for a while, and I took crowded and delayed commuter line when I came home.

Happiness is...

When we decided to go to cinema without any planning, you still wore your uniform, and I still haunted with assignments. I felt recharged, and I could accomplish them sooner than I thought.

Happiness is...

When I wore your t-shirt when I got to sleep, and I wore my mom's cute blouse as her favourite when she was a girl, I felt close to both of you. I could feel it.

Happiness is...

The week with lack of sleep and lot of tasks were over. And I had a very good nap in the weekend.

Happiness is...

Being grateful and believe... let Allah do the rests. I believe You, Allah.

1 comment:

kingbuns said...

Happines is when you feel acknowledged and needed by people around you.. :)