March 19, 2014

The Story of March

It is a super long exciting month. The last two weeks of lecturing were deep-breathing. I used to manage myself in deadline and rush. I should applaud because being a last minute person was stressful, but the pressure made me addictive and easier to get the idea. Weird. I still have private student who trusts me. Teaching is heaven. And, I am happy with my classmates. Having a year together makes me feel like family and it's difficult to be separated. Especially for my sister and friend Ai who is so kind to me. Thank you, guys, thank you :(


me and ai :)

And Thank Allah, the final exam is coming. It means the holiday are waiting! It's almost 8 months that I don't go home. I really miss my parents, I miss my home.

March is full of tears and laughter. Worry and uncertainty are shaking my head every day. It seems there is at least a moment in a year like what happened last year that asks me to surrender to Allah with full of trust, and just wait for the answers. Sometimes we think it's impossible, it's sad, it's confusing, but what is possible for Allah? Nothing. The proof is Allah starts to send me unpredictable helping hands, good hearts, and bless, yes bless... Alhamdulillah... and guidance... I really need the guidance.

"Oh Allah! I seek Your guidance by virtue of Your knowledge, and I seek ability by virtue of Your power, and I ask You of Your great bounty. You have power; I have none. And You know; I know not. You are the Knower of hidden things..."


Wish me luck and pray for me... :)

No comments: