January 25, 2015

Caffeine Talk

It has never been on my list that caffeine talk can be more comforting than pillow talk. As a non-caffeine person, drinking coffee at the wrong time and wrong portion can hurt, literally - and keep me awake all night.

It was Saturday night. I always love the idea of having a date especially dating after getting married. I don't need to worry about what time I should go home and how fast time runs to let us separate again.

It was 10 p.m. We stopped by in coffee shop, he ordered ice coffee and I chose latte. I had to prepare that I couldn't sleep after this cup. But the rain dropped so heavily. We could not go home and needed to stay longer.

The caffeine started working. He asked me about something that we had never considered to talk about in our relationship - it was public finance and macroeconomy. I was shocked because it was the date and he kept asking me a lot of things that troubled his mind and he wanted to know. I loved the discussion. It was warm.

Both of us have similarity, we like observing people. We kept talking and talking..... until 2 a.m. and the rain stopped to fall.

It was one of the deepest talks that we've ever had. And I don't mind to repeat that caffeine talk again and again! :)

No comments: