February 25, 2015

About February

February is actually not one of my favorite months. This month is short, but many important events happen. February is about having the last days of being student at class, and the first days of being alone at home for duty. Those three days seem a practice for me but it feels like forever. 

New semester is coming, yes, it is the last. I've finally found my best friends back. I've cried for watching movie because Theory of Everything is too awesome and heartbreaking. I've bought four books on February, and it feels so good to have the new ones. 

February is a learning path to be more mature. I am learning to make friends with other wives and mothers in neighborhood, baking cakes, thought sometimes my taste of everything still does not change. 

The uncertainty is waiting on months ahead. But I am happy because uncertainty sometimes gives me surprise and more faith that Allah always helps. Good thing will come on the last day of February, by the way. I will go home and reload my energy. 

I miss them so badly. 

:)

No comments: